THank you for your comment regarding my last entry. The patchwork quilt/tablecloth is made out of rectangles, 6 x 12 cm. It was easy and quick to make, and quite a pleasure.
I have finally thanked you for the award you gave me a while back. You can read it in the actual entry.
I was just leaving a comment on Charlie and Carolines blog when I recognised your name from the award you gave Valarie (Learn Sweden) and she passed on to me! Talk about 6 degrees of separation.....good luck in their giveaway! :D
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
What a lovely view from your lounge window.
ReplyDeleteTHank you for your comment regarding my last entry. The patchwork quilt/tablecloth is made out of rectangles, 6 x 12 cm. It was easy and quick to make, and quite a pleasure.
I have finally thanked you for the award you gave me a while back. You can read it in the actual entry.
I was just leaving a comment on Charlie and Carolines blog when I recognised your name from the award you gave Valarie (Learn Sweden) and she passed on to me! Talk about 6 degrees of separation.....good luck in their giveaway! :D
ReplyDelete