Saturday, 22 May 2010

SWEDEN meets SPAIN



Sweden met Spain last night, with a bit little bit of Britain in between!



SEAFOOD PAELLA





I cooked one of my favourte meals last night...
It's a brilliant, relaxed meal to share with good company
 Gipsy Kings playing loudly
Ice-cold Sangria and fizzy Friexenet Cava to wash it down with



Paella and Sangria




Good Company... Hubby's parents visiting
Our dear Swedish friends and neighbours Asa o Karl






Buena Apetito!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there
    Thanks for stopping by Irish Mammy on the run, yes vi talar svenska och engeslka. I understand more than I speak, but my husband speaks exclusively in Swedish to the 2 little boys. Not a peep of Swedish out of the older one yet they are heading off for 2 weeks in Oland (islands) this summer for total immersion! I would need some total immersion too. Your house is so fabulous, I love swedish houses will drop by again!
    Treasa x

    ReplyDelete