Exactly!! Tell Åsa when you call here to bring you both down to "the civilisation" and I will give you a cup off coffe or the. :) And yes we hade snowstorm i Barcelona, sadly. Love Cia
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hej Julia
ReplyDeleteI have forgot your telefon number home
I am sorry Åsa Please Call me
Exactly!!
ReplyDeleteTell Åsa when you call here to bring you both down to "the civilisation" and I will give you a cup off coffe or the. :)
And yes we hade snowstorm i Barcelona, sadly.
Love Cia
Love it.
ReplyDeleteLuv Sophie xxx
Så roligt vi kommer att få på lördag, vi ses då!
ReplyDeleteKram Anki