Thursday, 18 March 2010

BLOGOVERSARY!!!




Celebrating
 2 YEARS of blogging




Where have the last 2 years gone?

Originally I set up the blog for my own personal use. A fun diary/record/account about our family holiday home...
 our SOMMER HUS...affectionately known as
 SWEDISH HOUSE.

 Friends and family wanted to know all about it too...
It was DIFFERENT, it was interesting...






 WHY SWEDEN?
(It wasn't Spain or France)

WHY NOT?

It was exciting!

EUROPE's LAST WILDERNESS



After the inception of this blog 1 year later...
MY HERO Jon a(Director/Civil Engineer)
 was made redundant

'When one door closes another opens...'

My blog then took on another dimension...

It now has a very tiny following...  Lucky 10
And quite a few people who do not officially follow but always stop by...

 Some are British/Swedish/Overseas bloggers and friends

I find this blog is now a complete melting pot
 ABOUT
 anything and everything
 SWEDISH/ENGLISH
as we currently adapt to our current situation

Living Our Lives' 

2 countries
2 houses
2 boys

It's had it UPS n DOWNS
And we have tried (we really have ...NOT ALWAYS Easy)

TO 


Along the way...

GOOD FORTUNE has walked with us 

We have met with KINDNESS and FRIENDSHIP
which has brought us
HAPPINESS

Thank you
~x~


***STOP*PRESS*STOP*PRESS***

BLOG GIVEAWAY
To celebrate
2 years
Please check next weeks POST's for details...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversarry Julie.
    I love reading you blog, I have sent you a little email responding to your note.
    Hope it helps.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete