Wednesday, 26 May 2010

A 'SURPRISE' BOX




How could I forget?
Once again, something else we found, under the barn. 
 This wonderful, wooden, produce store box.

It is advertising...

VANDENBERGH's
SMORBLANDAT
MARGARIN
AROMA








Side View





I think this will be heading for the kitchen in the Sommer Stuga.
I just LOVE IT!

3 comments:

  1. I am totally with you with the loving! That is mighty gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, why haven't I found sth like that?*giggle*
    Härligt fynd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lovely old wooden boxes, why are they always so expensive to buy?

    Thanks so much for the complements on my blog. I suppose I sell the granny earrings via my blog as well, if you want to. Before you decide I can tell you that they cost 80kr (+shipping). If there are any in particular that you like let me know soon, because I'm about to hand them over to the store soon. :)

    Jätteroligt att du lär dig svenska. Läser du den svenska eller engelska texten på min blogg?
    / Elin

    ReplyDelete