
...I love you I love you I love you Like Never Before
(There is a link in the title of this post to the song
just click on it.)
(There is a link in the title of this post to the song
just click on it.)
Please forgive me now if you think me strange...
I just wanted to share something with you.
On Friday evening I was going through my dashboard and having a catch-up on my favourite blogs.
Lisa's blog is one that I have followed from her first post
It is a beautifully visual blog and often it speaks to me
I would leave the odd comment on a post.
Somehow I felt very connected to her blog...
When I saw this post just a few hours after I had posted about
LOVE and my Mum...
I cried tears of Joy and I thought to myself what an affirmation!
This song was played at my Mums requiem Mass after the eulogy was read...it was my Mums favourite song.
I commented on Lisa's post and she commented back on my post.
I emailed her as she requested and then she replied...
She shared very personally with me and what she shared
Blew me away...
I really believe my Mum spoke to me through Lisa's blog.
I now understand why I felt soo connected.
It has given me such immense comfort.
Thank You
x
I just wanted to share something with you.
On Friday evening I was going through my dashboard and having a catch-up on my favourite blogs.
Lisa's blog is one that I have followed from her first post
It is a beautifully visual blog and often it speaks to me
I would leave the odd comment on a post.
Somehow I felt very connected to her blog...
When I saw this post just a few hours after I had posted about
LOVE and my Mum...
I cried tears of Joy and I thought to myself what an affirmation!
This song was played at my Mums requiem Mass after the eulogy was read...it was my Mums favourite song.
I commented on Lisa's post and she commented back on my post.
I emailed her as she requested and then she replied...
She shared very personally with me and what she shared
Blew me away...
I really believe my Mum spoke to me through Lisa's blog.
I now understand why I felt soo connected.
It has given me such immense comfort.
Thank You
x





This song always gets me xx
ReplyDelete(())
Such a beautiful song. Take care dear Julie.
ReplyDeleteLieve groet, Madelief x