How wonderful cupcakes you have made :-) I´m sorry to hear about you mother passing away. Thats so sad. Life is full of chapters closing and opening. I hope you find comfort in your family and your lovely home.
The Home Sweet Home-sign you sent me ages ago is so nice. As you have seen it´s on the door to Marens room. She loves it!
I hope the weekend finds you well. Thanks for sharing the inspiring photo. I might just bake a cake or some buns myself.
I love your kinda of theraphy... Love your special blog too... come visit me sometime http://adaywithspecialk.blogspot.com/2011/10/special-story.html Take Care xx
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
My kind of late night baking! he he!
ReplyDeletexxxxxxxxxx
Super cute! xxx
ReplyDeleteADORE!! What are the little flowers made of? how did you make them? how special :-}
ReplyDeleteI just joined you as a follower.
HUGS Lorraine
These cupcakes look amazing! Love the paper cups that line them. Beautiful and vibrant.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
Maureen
Good morning, Julie!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful cupcakes you have made :-)
I´m sorry to hear about you mother passing away. Thats so sad. Life is full of chapters closing and opening. I hope you find comfort in your family and your lovely home.
The Home Sweet Home-sign you sent me ages ago is so nice. As you have seen it´s on the door to Marens room. She loves it!
I hope the weekend finds you well. Thanks for sharing the inspiring photo. I might just bake a cake or some buns myself.
So long!
Marie
I love your kinda of theraphy... Love your special blog too... come visit me sometime http://adaywithspecialk.blogspot.com/2011/10/special-story.html Take Care xx
ReplyDeleteHaving a late night cuppa your cupcake would compliment it. Have a lovely day my friend.
ReplyDeleteAlways Wendy
Hi Julie - your cupcakes look amazing! There is nothing a cupcake can't fix methinks!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling OK. Hugs to you, Stephie x