Tuesday, 25 October 2011

LONDON CALLING...




Flying back home to London tomorrow...


This postcard is from a set reproduced by Cavallini





They come packaged in a lovely tin
You can purchase them from Papernation here


Just wanted to say a

BIG
 Thank You
 to new found blogging friends for your kind comments & for following too!
I will get round to visit you soon, if I haven't already

6 comments:

  1. wonderful vintage inspired cards.....have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, I have a passion for nice cards and little tags it is lovely to see some not seen before,vintage ones are really lovely to look at.Have a great time at home like they say there is no place like home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time enjoy every minute my friend.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have a wonderful stay in London.xxjuliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards Julie. It was really nice to see you pop for a visit. hope you have a wonderful time in London !
    take care xxx

    ReplyDelete