Beautiful flowers! I wish I could go to London with you! We had a good time in London last year. I love to go back again. Have a nice evening! Hugs Anki
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Today was a little hard for me seeing your flowers tonight have cheered me up my friend thank you x
ReplyDeleteAlways Wendy
Beautiful flowers! I wish I could go to London with you! We had a good time in London last year. I love to go back again. Have a nice evening!
ReplyDeleteHugs Anki
beautiful flowers... such an autumnal feeling!
ReplyDeleteI imagine many people tell you this Julie but I love the ahhhh and soft sigh that your pics bring to my soul,thankyou.
ReplyDeleteDear Julie,
ReplyDeleteEven when the flowers have faded, hydrangeas look beautiful!!
How is your tearoom doing?
Lovely new week,
Madelief x
Very pretty flowers, love the shade of color.
ReplyDeleteMaureen