"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
This is a perfect set of words for me to be reminded of today - I have a sick, miserable child at home with me and I could fell my patience wearing thin already. I will take a deep breath and think of these wise words! x
Hi Julie, I haven't visited you for a while, I am truly so sorry about the loss of your mum. My Go bless and comfort you and your family, thank you for posting these true words. Lots of love Penelope xox
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
This is a perfect set of words for me to be reminded of today - I have a sick, miserable child at home with me and I could fell my patience wearing thin already. I will take a deep breath and think of these wise words! x
ReplyDeletelovely, i want xx
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, I haven't visited you for a while, I am truly so sorry about the loss of your mum. My Go bless and comfort you and your family, thank you for posting these true words. Lots of love Penelope xox
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed out the d in God x
ReplyDeleteKloka ord.
ReplyDeleteKram Cia
So true!
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Madelief xox