Thursday, 6 October 2011

A TOUCH OF SEA SALT



Finding myself comfort eating a lot of this chocolate at the moment...

There's a link in the title

I have just discovered too Instagram
a photo application

 
I feel another addiction coming on...


11 comments:

  1. Yum....I love the bars with chili powder but this looks so yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the best!!! I like so much also :)
    Warm wishes to France.
    bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband will love this, I have not seen it here yet but I will be looking, I bought him chocolate from all over my travels and he loved the dark Belgium chocolates they were bitter compared to ours,when I took some over with me people always said how sweet Aussie choc is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is rather yummy isn't it? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my favourite chocolate!!
    It has disappeared from the supermarket shelves though, so now I don't know what to do...

    Kram från Australien♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to find a new friend to follow have been looking around your beautiful blog. I have a love for chocolate too and now I might have to check out this Instagram hope you have a lovely weekend if you find a spare minute come and say hello in my world.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmmmm haven't tried this choc, but will be going to the shop today to buy some! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can imagine that chocolate and salt work well together. My favourite combination is chili and chocolate.
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smiling over your post, Julie. I love love chocolate too. Hooray for Lindt!
    Have a restful and wonderful weekend dear friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Julie! I just think of you some day ago, and today you write a comment at my blog, nice! I love chocolate...yummi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love chocolate anytime day or night; I will have to try this one. I’m new to your blog and love it will look forward to many visits with you, I am now following hope you have a lovely weekend my friend.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete