Hi Julie, I think your little creative space looks lovely and keeping busy is good. Have a lovely time in London. The wheather has been wonderful - warm and sunny autumn days. Warm hugs, xoxo Ingrid
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
So happy a place......I'm inspired!
ReplyDeleteSuch great colours and such a nice calming place to work.
ReplyDeleteI miss my time for creativ things, hope it will be better after christmas.
ReplyDeleteKram Cia
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteI think your little creative space looks lovely and keeping busy is good.
Have a lovely time in London. The wheather has been wonderful - warm and sunny autumn days.
Warm hugs,
xoxo Ingrid
I love it - you can't go past a lovely kitchen table!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a lovely week, Stephie x
For some reason I've missed your last few posts. Loving the colours you've used in the granny squares.
ReplyDeleteHoping you have a good weekend xx
All looks wonderful Julie - love the cushion? granny squares....
ReplyDeletePs Managed to get an IKEA star like yours this year - Yippee!! :D
Full of inspiring things to do warms the heart. Have a lovely day my friend.
ReplyDeleteAlways Wendy