This is just what I need what a wonderful idea. Happy Halloween to you my friend I have some photos on my blog of some of our Halloween fun if you get a chance come over and have a laugh. hope you have a lovely day.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Great idea, I could use some of those around here, my head is in a spin with all the "to do's"!
ReplyDeleteOh so practical, and lovely!
ReplyDeleteMaureen
This is just what I need what a wonderful idea. Happy Halloween to you my friend I have some photos on my blog of some of our Halloween fun if you get a chance come over and have a laugh. hope you have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteAlways Wendy
Let me know if it works!
ReplyDeleteI am loving your blog!! Im also loving your Alzheimers support.
ReplyDeleteLots of luck for you ^_^
the book you received looks fabulous and i love East of india items.
http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk