We are just coming into summer here in Australia your photos are lovely. I especially like the the apple ring, thanks for sharing them with us. Enjoy your day my friend.
Very nice photographs that inspire to run to a local garden center and look for something as colourful as the orange chinese lanters or the red apple decorations. These would be perfect for Christmas. Somehow the colder weather makes me start wondering when we are going to see the first snow... Wishing you some more sunny days, so that you could go for a walk and gather some leaves or seeds for your own nature table! :)
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
What a lovely garden centre :) Hope your having a nice weekend
ReplyDeleteAll things nice...
Love the apple ring and the Chinese lanterne plant!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Sanide xx
Oh lots of great inspiration there. Enjoy your week.
ReplyDeleteLeah
We are just coming into summer here in Australia your photos are lovely. I especially like the the apple ring, thanks for sharing them with us. Enjoy your day my friend.
ReplyDeleteAlways Wendy
Ooops too many lovelies lol how wonderful is the lantern..a lovely blog as always,still have not found that chocolate!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteLike you I enjoy going to garden centre's. I love the wreath with the little red apple's. It's beautiful!
Happy new week,
Madelief
A beautiful apple ring. Yes, I remember the pretty nature tables too!
ReplyDeleteMaureen
I love the apple ring - very beautiful! Hope you have a lovely autumny weekend, Stephie x
ReplyDeleteVery nice photographs that inspire to run to a local garden center and look for something as colourful as the orange chinese lanters or the red apple decorations. These would be perfect for Christmas. Somehow the colder weather makes me start wondering when we are going to see the first snow... Wishing you some more sunny days, so that you could go for a walk and gather some leaves or seeds for your own nature table! :)
ReplyDelete