
Original photo from Nicki Trench's Cute and Easy Crochet book
Original photo from Nicki Trench's Cute and Easy Crochet book
The home-made blackcurrant jam has been ready for weeks...
The pom pom braid has been ordered
by the meter, in a multitude of colours
from Ebay
I will show you the completed overall result next week
In the meantime...
I am
Happy Happy Crocheting
In the meantime...
I am
Happy Happy Crocheting






This is such a pretty way to finish off the tops of those colorful jars of homemade jam!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely gifts these would make, who wouldn't be thrilled to find one in their Christmas basket?!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you are choosing. Your jam jar covers are coming out great. Looking forward to seeing them with your ordered pom-poms. I'll stay tuned...:)
ReplyDeleteMaureen
Oh they look so cute! Happy crocheting my friend! xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing your jam jar covers. They are going to be gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteAnne xx
gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteaaww those are so sweet look forward to seeing yours ;-)) Have fun. dee xx
ReplyDeleteHej
ReplyDeleteDet kommer att bli kanon.
Visst är den gröna burken fantastisk du måste verkligen plocka hem den..
kram
sansdra
I love homemade jams I have never tried to make any myself but grandmother always made her own and would give us extra jars to take home. Your covers will be a lovely addition, how talented you are my friend thank you for sharing them with us.
ReplyDeleteAlways Wendy