That looked so great! Loved all the little kids bouncing around in the circle. I must get back into celebrating the seasonal milestones... I've been a bit slack the last couple of years. I think rituals like this are really important.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I loved the video...Happy midsommer!
ReplyDeleteWish I was there!x
ReplyDeleteHappy midsummer! Sorry I've been rubbish at commenting lately... Good Luck with your loppis/tea rooms - how exciting for you! x
ReplyDeleteLooks so fun! Midsommar already - I can't believe that.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week. Hope you get lots of lovely visitors to your tearooms.
xxx
What a lovely video, happy midsummer!
ReplyDeleteThat looked so great! Loved all the little kids bouncing around in the circle. I must get back into celebrating the seasonal milestones... I've been a bit slack the last couple of years. I think rituals like this are really important.
ReplyDeleteLinda. xox
What a great time! I would love to celebrate summer like this one day.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful week.
Best wishes,
Natasha.
Looks like fun!!
ReplyDelete