skip to main |
skip to sidebar
LOVING THE LIGHT...
The Swedish Light...

I just looked in on my son,
from working at my desk in the hallway.
I was struck by the light...
Grabbed my i-phone and had to frame the window
It is just so wonderful to have this amount of light at 23.30!!!
View from the nearest hallway window
Lovely Julie! Have a great weekend, Stephie x
ReplyDeletelovely , hope everything is going well helen xx please keep in touch
ReplyDeletegosh it would be wonderful to have so much light, my days would only end when i fell over with exhaustion. what fun!
ReplyDeletex
Hej
ReplyDeleteJa ljuset är verkligen helt underbart nu. Oj vad man längtat efter detta
Ha en fin dag!
KramMalin
Loving your swedish house ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteI had almost forgotten about the light in your new country! It won't be long now before Midsummer Night. Are you going to celebrate?
Have a happy weekend!
Lieve groet,
Madelief x
We went to Ireland several years ago and one of my most favorite things about being there was how long dusk lasted. That's always been my favorite time of the day and over there it lasted for a couple of hours compared to a couple of minutes here. I also remember telling my boys to go to sleep at 10:30 at nite and they wouldn't believe that it was bedtime because it was still light outside!! : )
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
I miss the light... ;)
ReplyDeleteKram från Australien♥