We realised a dream today!
Our English Tea Room & 'Loppis'
opened for the summer
at 12 o'clock today
This is the reason why I have been very quite on the blog!
All will be revealed and fully explained...
Here are some little snapshots that my Swedish friends took today
THANK GOODNESS!
I have not even had the time to take photos!!!!
Note the scissors...final touches 10 mins before opening
'LOPPIS'
och
ENGLISH AFTERNOON TEA
Oppner
Sondag 19 Juni
Kl.12 - Kl. 18
Oppet Hela Juni
Lordag/Sondag i Juli
VALKOMMEN!





Looks amazing! Well done you. I can taste the cupcakes from here. The best of British to you on your new adventure.
ReplyDeleteLove Tickety-boo
xxxx
Woo Hoo!You little dark horse, you! A trillion Best Wishes to you and yours, Julie on your new Big Adventure. x
ReplyDeleteOh Congratulations Julie, what a wonderful dream to have come true! Wishing you all the very best success, look forward to seeing more pictures xox Penelope
ReplyDeleteawww it looks lovely ;-)) dee x
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS Momma.....it's sooooo lovely I wish I could fly there and fill my arms and suitcase with treasures!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be a huge success.......i'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
That looks fabulous, I would love to come and visit! (a bit far though...) ;-)
ReplyDeleteO'h how lovely such a shame you are too far away for me to call lol many blessings to you on your venture.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!
ReplyDeleteIt all looks gorgeous!
Good Luck with your new venture!
Rachel x
That is such a wonderful idea, how exciting! I hope the opening went well, it all looks fabulous..
ReplyDeleteIt was lovely!! I will be there some more times.
ReplyDeleteKram Cia
How fabulous Julie! Well done, it all looks so great.
ReplyDeleteThe styling is super cute and the cupcakes look delish!
xxx
Wow - it looks really pretty! and I can smell those cupcakes from here! Shame you are not a little closer!
ReplyDelete-x-
Beautiful, looks lovely, best of luck with it :)
ReplyDeleteAll things nice...
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the opening of your tea shop! How happy you must be!! It all looks fantastic! The old cupboard full of china, the cupcakes....
Is that you on the right of the top photo? You look both great!
Good luck & happy new week!
Madelief x
HI Julie!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely.. it looks amazing..
i understand its a dream come true.
best of luck!
love
Ann-Catrin
Those cupcakes look so sweet and delicious!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Julie, a dream came true. we wish you the best of luck!
Congratulations, this is so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteGrattis Julie!!!! Okej where is this exactly? because I think we need to have a blog bash. It looks beautiful and I'm so proud of you!!!!
ReplyDelete