Sunday, 3 July 2011

SWEDISH FLOWERS for SUNDAY...



The last 2 weeks have been soo hectic with the opening of the  'Loppis & Time for Tea


 BUT!
 It has been tremondous, good fun, and I have met many interesting & encouraging people and made new friends along the way.

Although... At times I do feel a bit like the madhatter at the tea party

"I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!
For a very important date..."

I forgot to post 
 FLOWERS for FRIDAY

My lovely Big J & Little J picked the last of the lupins & Margeurites from the garden at the summer house




so once again
please accept these

SWEDISH FLOWERS for SUNDAY!


These are for YOU!

Thank you ALWAYS for your kind & encouraging comments

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Glad things are going well for you. Hugs, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Hej Julie and Glad Tidings from me. Wish I could pop round for a cuppa - it looks really pretty there. Gorgeous flowers too. Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. please can i call for a cuppa . lots of love Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej
    Så roligt för er med loppis och allt:)
    fin fin blommor..
    ha en skön måndag
    kram
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're having a great time, i am so glad it's all working out for you xox Love those lupins x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous flowers. Sorry I've not been by for so long. Just etting back into blogland after what seems like forever :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the sunday flowers, as beautiful as one on friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting is this Julie ! So sorry for writing so late... I am sooo happy for you that you realized your dream. What a shame that your tea room isn't "next door", I would like to come so much and have a cup of tea with you and see this lovely place in real. But who knows, maybe someday... Have a wonderful Sunday, greetings from Paris, xo Britta

    ReplyDelete