Wednesday, 15 June 2011

IT'S A DOG'S LIFE ...



On Tuesday morning as I came downstairs...
This is the sight that greeted me

I couldn't be sure if he was dead or alive
He was absolutely soundo!


Yesterday morning when I came downstairs...
 There was no dog to greet me

I couldn't find him


I found him here!



Especially if your called STANLEY!




9 comments:

  1. He looks so peaceful there. I love the rug! Hope you are travelling well, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great name!!! I love him, he has a great attitude about life!! We could learn a lot from him LOL!!!
    Have a great week!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that....I have been so busy painting the inside of my neighbors home, she comes home on Sunday..I hope I get done!
    I wish you luck with all your hardwork too! can't wait to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a hard life ;) I have two little ones with the same approach to life. They especially love cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ;-))) love it what a great photo bless him ;-)) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute doggie! Love the name.
    Have a sweet evening and a happy start to the new week, my friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete