I just bought a set at a yard sale and was trying to teach the kids how to play and I guess I had it all wrong...must look up rules or maybe you could post them next! along with what is pimms is it wine? I could go for some!
Hi there, so glad that you stopped by..... Haven´t been visiting you for a while and I realized that I have missed reading about your afternoon tea projekt. Read about it earlier today and I felt a bit sad that it´s so far away from here. But who knows where my life takes me :) :) Maby I will be standing outside one day, with a big smile, saying!!! - Julie, I´m here now!!!!!!!
Take care and I wish you a wonderful midsummer! Mia
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I just bought a set at a yard sale and was trying to teach the kids how to play and I guess I had it all wrong...must look up rules or maybe you could post them next! along with what is pimms is it wine? I could go for some!
ReplyDeleteOur family loves to play croquet!! Croquet and Badminton and horseshoes..... all the favorite summer lawn games! Ice cold lemonade for me, please.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely gentle game and there are a few little croquet clubs around..great summertime occupation.
ReplyDeleteHej
ReplyDeleteHar krocket här hemma oxå killar tycker det är roligt...
önskar dig en skön skön midsommar med vänner och familj.
kram
sandra
How very British! Chin Chin.
ReplyDeleteToodle Pip.
Love Tickety-boo
xx
Hi there, so glad that you stopped by.....
ReplyDeleteHaven´t been visiting you for a while and I realized that I have missed reading about your afternoon tea projekt. Read about it earlier today and I felt a bit sad that it´s so far away from here. But who knows where my life takes me :) :) Maby I will be standing outside one day, with a big smile, saying!!!
- Julie, I´m here now!!!!!!!
Take care and I wish you a wonderful midsummer!
Mia
This is such a fun game, I amazed that more people don't play it!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!! Have fun playing!
Chris :o)
Definitely Pimms, and maybe some scones with strawberry jam and cream.
ReplyDeleteMy family all cheat, they are awful.
Pimms and croquet? yes please!
ReplyDeleteCroquet alway feel fancy like I should be plaing in a fancy dree and sipping tea with biscuits!
ReplyDelete