'Airstream Canoe'
Well that's what I call it lol!
Hubby rescued it from a local canoe and camping site...
He repaired the hull which was leaking and put new seats in
We now have an extra canoe for when our daughters friends arrive en masse!
Our daughter arrived from S'holm last Monday...a flying visit.
She and the boys went out in the canadian canoe...
They canoed down river to a small beached area and swam.
The river is at the bottom of our garden





Looks great!
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing! We have a kayak and love it!
ReplyDeleteBest regards from Barcelona,
Marta
Hej, Julie. A river at the bottom of your garden?!Wow - how lucky are you to live in such a beautiful spot?I`m soooo jealous!Have a good weekend. x
ReplyDeleteWow that looks an awesome place to live x
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend x
Leah x
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteIt must be lovely stepping into your canoe from your garden. I hope you have lots of fun this weekend!
Lieve groetjes van Madelief x
Lovely!!! Hope you are enjoying a wonderful evening tonight! 4 more days to work then its fikatime i think :)
ReplyDeleteKram Cia