Tuesday, 21 June 2011

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER...


It's officially the 1st day of Summer...






The sun really did try it's hardest to shine
It doesn't quite feel like summer yet


It's cold and cloudy here

Hopefully 
' The sun'll come out tomorrow...'  





now has it's own blog ...
So that those of you who are interested can check out
 what's been happening!

We also have a Facebook Page


THANK YOU!
 To everyone for all you lovely comments and Good Luck wishes!

It really really is appreciated.

 I am really sorry that I haven't had the time to comment you all personally, but I do pop to look in





~X~

4 comments:

  1. I do hope the sun will come out, I've got at least one load of washing that I want to dry for free in the fresh ar!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with it. I wish the sun would come out to and warm up my aching joints ;-)) Lets all do a summer dance....dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,

    I think I guessed right, you were the right one on the photo! You look great!!!!! In Holland the weather looks the same as with you in Sweden; grey skies and rain......but they say it's going to be summer next week! Temperatures of 30+ degrees are predicted. I look forward to wearing my summer dresses again :-)!

    Happy evening!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you Julie! Everything looks great and I am sure the sun will come out soon :) I love the jars of flowers - they look so lovely. Hugs and i wish I could visit - Stephie x

    ReplyDelete