Hej Julie, Beautiful pics - my lilac tree was hammered by the strong winds last week and has turned brown!! Hope you`re well. Ha en trevlig helg too.xxx
I love lilac flowers oh so much, very beautiful and fragrant xox Loving your previouspost with your beautiful swedish light. I am coming to Gothenberg inSeptember for a 4 day conference and can't wa it! Have a wonderful weekend x
Don't you just love the scent of lilacs?!!? Our lilacs have come and gone here in New York. We have a couple of trees in our yard and this year they were especially fragrant. It's so sad that we have to wait a whole year for just a couple of weeks of their loveliness. Now, we are waiting for our 20 plus hydrangea bushes to bloom and I'll be sure to post photos of them when they do.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hej Julie, Beautiful pics - my lilac tree was hammered by the strong winds last week and has turned brown!! Hope you`re well. Ha en trevlig helg too.xxx
ReplyDeleteI love lilac flowers oh so much, very beautiful and fragrant xox Loving your previouspost with your beautiful swedish light. I am coming to Gothenberg inSeptember for a 4 day conference and can't wa it! Have a wonderful weekend x
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love the scent of lilacs?!!? Our lilacs have come and gone here in New York. We have a couple of trees in our yard and this year they were especially fragrant. It's so sad that we have to wait a whole year for just a couple of weeks of their loveliness. Now, we are waiting for our 20 plus hydrangea bushes to bloom and I'll be sure to post photos of them when they do.
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Dear Julie,
ReplyDeleteYour lilac tree looks lovely! The one in my garden did not bloom this year. I cut it back a bit too much last year :-(
Have a happy weekend,
Madelief x
Oh my, the lilacs are sooo beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI had white ones too growing up.
Have a lovely Sunday, Julie!
Kram från Australien♥
I love love love lilac - both for its colour and its perfume.
ReplyDeleteI missed the lilac season here as I was away and most of the flowers had finished when I got back.
The perfume always takes me back to my childhood.
Helenxx
I simply love lilacs!
ReplyDeleteHappy summerdays!
Beautiful! Alas, my sad lilac does not look like that - a gardener I am not! Happy new week to you, Stephie x
ReplyDeleteIt´s a lovely smell now outside!!
ReplyDeleteKram Cia
YAY! That means summer is almost there when the Lilacs bloom. Enjoy your light and your blooms.
ReplyDelete