Last year the lovely Penelope at L is for Love
won my Dotty Giveaway.
Last week she posted how she had made these
mini Victoria Sandwich cakes
served in the
Super Size polka dot muffin cases that she won
I was totally inspired and so last night set to baking...
These mini cakes cut perfectly into 6 bite size pieces
I will definitely be serving these
Individual Victoria Sandwich cakes
in my tea room this coming year!
Thank You Penelope!
Who? or What? has inspired you recently?
P.S.
Another Giveaway coming soon!
P.S.
Another Giveaway coming soon!







Looks yummi!
ReplyDeleteHej Maria
DeleteThey were, proof is in the eating...my boys devoured them ;-)
And I had 2!!! Naughty but Nice
Have a good weekend
LOVE PEACE enJOY!
Julie
x
How clever and how delishious it all looks...
ReplyDeleteYour sponge cakes looks delicious Julie. You know I actually never made one....and I like them so much!
ReplyDeleteHappy evening!
Madelief x
Hi my friend. I spent time catching up with your blog and I'm happy I did! I get so much inspiration from you. PS I wear my pearl lima bean, wills and kate necklace all the time (as a braclet). It gets lots of compliments! ANd when someone asks where I got it, I love to say "from my sweet friend in Sweden via England".
ReplyDeleteCheer!
Your friend, Camille
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteIt is a while since last!
How are you? I hope keeping well and warm in good old Sweden.
Love the cake!
Varm kram,
Ingrid
They look delicious - what a great idea. XX
ReplyDeleteGreat reading tthis
ReplyDelete