The simple things in life...
Thinking out loud here...
"The most important things/people in your life are your children
and if you have them then nothing else in the world matters"
Wishing you a weekend filled with
everyone & everything you LOVE
Thinking out loud here...
"The most important things/people in your life are your children
and if you have them then nothing else in the world matters"
Wishing you a weekend filled with
everyone & everything you LOVE






I totally agree with you Julie. What a pleasure it is to have them. I am grateful for them every day!
ReplyDeleteWish you a happy weekend!
Much love,
Madelief xox
They are indeed. Enjoy them and have a lovely weekend, dee x
ReplyDeleteAmen and Amen!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely picture Julie, such serenity! jennyx
ReplyDeleteDitto Julie...what a happy image! love your flowers!
ReplyDeleteKram... och have a nice weekend :)
ReplyDeleteHälsningar från ett regnigt Australien♥
Great image Julie and I love the radio. Wishing you a wonderful weekend too, Stephie x.
ReplyDeletePS Yes! Our seasons are upside down. We seem to just be getting some hot sunny days now after a really wet and mild summer here this year. I am not complaining. It is nice to have a lush green garden at this time of the year for a change! Lets see what autumn has in store :)
gorgeous post xx
ReplyDelete