Friday, 3 February 2012

FLOWERS FOR FRIDAY





I have had my daughter up from Sthlm...
 She arrived Wednesday midnight



What more can I say...it's wonderful!

She made the glazed pottery vase for me!!!

Temperatures have dropped here in Sweden

So we're going to snuggle up & keep warm!

LOVE PEACE enJOY! 







13 comments:

  1. Love the flowers....and ADORE the vase!

    Really nippy here too but I bet not as cold as where you are!

    Have a lovely weekend my friend!

    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee how funny, we have even chosen the same colour tulips!!!

    Yes its lovely and sunny just cold. I am sure you would find it warm though ;)

    I need my thermals for cambridge tommorrow i think!!

    Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,

    You have an extra special weekend now! I think your daughter is the one on the right? Am I correct? They both look like two very sweet and beautiful women to me.

    In Holland it's snowing heavily at the moment. Hurray! LOVE it :-) The view from my window is magical!

    Happy weekend!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. must be lovely to have her there...i miss mine a lot....tulips my fav in a lovely vase

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pottery vase and the tulips are lovely. But the daughter is the real prize! I have two of them. One who just got married in October and one who is getting married in April. Enjoy your time with your precious one! Snuggle up & keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, it looks like your weekend is already set: have a great time together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flowers and they look gorgeous in the vase. How nice that your daughter made it for you - it is beautiful. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. that vase is wonderful ...you guys have a fun visit.....your tulips brightened my day up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaahhhh, tulips!
    ...they are so beautiful in the stunning vase :)

    Kram från Australien♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. More gorgeous tulips, you know I love them! Enjoy your time with your daughter..x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tulips always lovely... have a happ,happy weekend with your beautiful daughter.

    Keep warm.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie,

    Just read your comment! I thought this was your daughter and her friend. You look soooo young!! It's a lovely photo of the two of you.

    Enjoy your weekend together!

    Much love,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Daughter,Beautiful Mother. Enjoy the weekend, Julie.x
    (Beautiful Vase too!)

    ReplyDelete