Your crocheted flowers look lovely Julie! So bright and cheerful.
I hope your macrons will be a great success. I think the trick is to leave them on your kitchen table for an hour before they go into the oven. You get a little layer over the macrons and they are not sticky any more when you touch them.
You are right about the plate, it is Lady Carlyle by Royal Albert.
Enjoy your weekend! Look forward to seeing your macrons.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
These are so pretty! Well done!
ReplyDeleteVal
these are beautiful love the color combo...I found one of these in the thrift store today only in stripes...I wish I knew how to do this myself!
ReplyDeletehow did I miss your last yummy post...hmmmm
Those are lovely love the colours ;-)) dee x
ReplyDeleteHello! I am new to your blog and I have to say it is just gorgeous - so lovely! You have an eye for all things beautiful :-) Becks x
ReplyDeleteYour crocheted flowers look lovely Julie! So bright and cheerful.
ReplyDeleteI hope your macrons will be a great success. I think the trick is to leave them on your kitchen table for an hour before they go into the oven. You get a little layer over the macrons and they are not sticky any more when you touch them.
You are right about the plate, it is Lady Carlyle by Royal Albert.
Enjoy your weekend! Look forward to seeing your macrons.
Lieve groet,
Madelief xox