Loving how the light is bouncing around
my kitchen this morning...
my kitchen this morning...
-18 clear blue sky and sun
Contemplating our Sunday
Contemplating...
If it's too cold to go Ice-Fishing with our Finnish neighbour
Heinz Spaghetti Hoops on Toast & Mug of sweet Tea
for my youngest son, who is rapidly turning into a young man
Contemplating...
Red shoes and a stray pine cone and a Maileg doll still sitting
on my kitchen window sill left over from Christmas
Contemplating...
Making some Macarons
from this book that has just been sitting on my kitchen shelf
I was totally inspired by the lovely
Madelief
Contemplating...
How I need colour & creativity in my life
I am so glad that I took the time to learn how to crochet
It gives me so much pleasure
Contempleting...
Forever, in my heart, always on my mind...
My beautiful Mum & the LOVE she gave to me
Contemplating...
How I need colour & creativity in my life
I am so glad that I took the time to learn how to crochet
It gives me so much pleasure
Contempleting...
Forever, in my heart, always on my mind...
My beautiful Mum & the LOVE she gave to me











What a lovely kitchen! And a beautiful view!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post, so full of beauty. I would really love to be able to crochet those squares. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo
ReplyDeleteFull of light and colour, especially the crochet squares!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week,
Sandie xx
Wonderful photos!! I so love the morning light!! I'd love to hear how your macaroons come out when you make them. They seem to be all the rage nowadays!! So pretty to look at!! Have a wonderful day. : )
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
What a lovely post. -18 degrees... I just can't imagine how cold that actually is! x
ReplyDeleteLovely...cold day..but lovely post...time goes so fast and seeing our children when we really look hard at them is quite scary as that means time is going fast for us too..crochet is a wonderful hobby,I always find pleasure in seeing what colours people put together,your choice is lovely.
ReplyDeletecrochet is something i really must learn. I love crocheted items!!!!
ReplyDeletexx
I just stumbled upon your blog via a rambling from Pinterest...it is lovely, I am completely hooked after just 5 minutes...you have such a lovely sensibility and I can tell that your mother must have been a beautiful person.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a wonderful week. Thank you for sharing the beauty in your life and in your head!
-MimaMerLady