Monday, 27 February 2012

TIME TO BAKE A CHOCOLATE CAKE...





Over the years I have made many cakes...
But NEVER EVER a Chocolate Cake

So at almost midday on Saturday, I said to myself
"Time to Bake a Chocolate Cake"

I set to work and PHEW!
 3 hours later this was the result



A super duper moist chocolatey cake with a 
whisper light chocolate buttercream


It was delicious!


The receipe was from the Primrose Bakery 




10 comments:

  1. It's always time for chocolate cake!!

    Kram från Australien♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! I could happily eat a great big slab of that cake, washed down with a big pot of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!!! i love primrose bakery xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks too pretty to eat but I'm on my way to be good friend and help you eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it up right for your first time ever! Great Job!
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej Julie, I'm having a cup of tea right now whilst catching up with everyone's blogs and honed right in to your chocolate cake which I so wish I could have with my cuppa! Fantastic accomplishment for your first try - loving the adornments too - are they all edible? Have a good week, Julie.
    Kram from me.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It look fabulous..I have not made a cake for ages,must have a go..blogs are great inspirer's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks delicious!
    Have a great week, Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! OMG! WOW! I want some so badly. Looks so good! I can taste it. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Julie, it looks FANTASTIC!!!

    Happy evening,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete