I'm off to Yoga & meditation this morning
So glad I found this wonderful place
This lovely building used to be a priest's house
but is now home to
Helen & Sat Karam Singh
Nordic Yoga Centre
When I finished my yoga session last week...
This is the tranquil scene
that greeted me on departing.
This lovely building used to be a priest's house
but is now home to
Helen & Sat Karam Singh
Nordic Yoga Centre
When I finished my yoga session last week...
This is the tranquil scene
that greeted me on departing.







very nice, hope you feel lovely and relaxed..and toned now?!
ReplyDeleteWow, that prastgard looks fabulous! i actually looked up where Arbra is and that is way north of Stockholm. Somehow I thought you lived closer to it. (I know you live in Stockholm during the week right?)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, good for you! :-)
I would love to do yoga with you and then to leave all refreshed and have that to see departing....wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I missed your previous post so pretty!
Seriously beautful,no wonder you are going back...
ReplyDeleteWow! What a place! I bet you it's not hard to meditate there..?
ReplyDelete