Morning Julie! Very vice words!!! Totally agree... It's not always so easy to reach out to our lovely children... I'm so so sorry Julie! I totally forgot! I will try to take a picture today... Love Susanne
Good to remember these words. Thanks for calling. Joining in made it so much easier for a post yesterday, I enjoyed it. I'll let you choose which photo you use.
Hello again Julie! So sorry but I can't join you this Tuesday either. I don't seem to get any time with my camera today. I have alot of text that have to be sent to a magazine... I'm writing, writing, writing... kram Susanne
thanks for popping by my blog..i would love to have a nice window or view for your tuesday through the windows but i don't..i'm hoping when we move next year i'll have something to show for another time!!
Julie, so true. My mother used to live and breathe that sentiment. She passed it on to me, but we all need to be reminded. Have a wonderful day. Maureen
I used to have hanging in our house and now on my other blog: "Say what you mean Mean what you say But don't say it mean"
and I would always say, when my two youngest children were alot younger, "with a happy heart"...that is, until they grew and would roll their eyes hahahaha.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Wise words indeed!
ReplyDeleteMorning Julie , so true those words , costs nothing being nice !! and makes every where a better world Love Helen xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning Julie!
ReplyDeleteVery vice words!!! Totally agree... It's not always so easy to reach out to our lovely children...
I'm so so sorry Julie! I totally forgot! I will try to take a picture today...
Love Susanne
Oh YES! We've been trying to encourage & re-inforce this very behaviour with our boys recently, amazing! Thankyou x
ReplyDeleteGood to remember these words.
ReplyDeleteThanks for calling. Joining in made it so much easier for a post yesterday, I enjoyed it. I'll let you choose which photo you use.
With you for a Mum, they can't fail to get there in the end. Lots of love, Amanda xxx
ReplyDeleteHello again Julie!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry but I can't join you this Tuesday either. I don't seem to get any time with my camera today. I have alot of text that have to be sent to a magazine... I'm writing, writing, writing...
kram Susanne
thanks for popping by my blog..i would love to have a nice window or view for your tuesday through the windows but i don't..i'm hoping when we move next year i'll have something to show for another time!!
ReplyDeleteThose are magic words!
ReplyDeleteJulie, so true. My mother used to live and breathe that sentiment. She passed it on to me, but we all need to be reminded. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteMaureen
Hi Julie - Wise words indeed. Parcel was posted 1st class Monday so hopefully should have arrived.xx
ReplyDeleteLove those words!
ReplyDeleteI used to have hanging in our house and now on my other blog:
"Say what you mean
Mean what you say
But don't say it mean"
and I would always say, when my two youngest children were alot younger, "with a happy heart"...that is, until they grew and would roll their eyes hahahaha.
happy day!