Friday, 8 October 2010

HAVE I TOLD LATELY...






Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Thank You


N.B.
(My apologies for my ipod music playing over the top, if you double click on this you tube video it should open a new window and take you straight to YOU TUBE tube to view it...)




7 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, everyone said my last haicut made me look like Rod Stewart, thankfully it's grown out a bit! have a lovely weekend, I've got two days off so am going to get my wellies on and potter in the garden! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    A lovely song, but I like 'Release me' from Oh Laura better :-)!

    Have a great weekend!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding me about the wonderful singer for 'Oh Laura'. I first heard her on the radio in the car and tracked her down to the soundtrack of the British film The Waiting Room.
    Haunting song..

    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. like this song very very much!
    Thank you for your lovely words for my post today! unfortunatelly the last 3 days where just the beginning...there will be an operation in the next weeks, but I hope you will cross your fingers for me, in a few weeks I will now if everything will turn into good...
    A big big hug for you!
    geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Rod Stewart. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Rod Stewart, remember the first time Shake your Booty!

    ReplyDelete