Good Morning my lovely! Your quotes are so inspiring - just wish I could put them into practice! The book looks fab, lots of pretty pictures, but not sure I'd pay the £20 cover price? Did you really want any of my makes? If so let me know in a comment with your details & I will not post the comment. I will send them to you then if you're happy you can let me have a cheque? Is that OK - you can so tell I'm a Mum and not a sales person! xx
I love Ralph Waldo Emerson, he has some of the most beautiful quotes I've ever read. Glorious pics too. This one is such a good reminder to let go of things and move forward with peace.
Great pictures to accompany the glorious start of a new day. It's sunny once more in Holland. I hope you will have a lovely autumn day in Sweden as well.
The Dutch bulbs you planted made me smile. I hope they will do well in spring so that you can show the flowers on your blog!
Can't believe that you may already have some snow in november. Hopefully it will stay away a little bit longer in Holland.
Was this an early start on a monday? wish my batteries would rev up a bit, I cannot get rid of this cold...send some swedish supercharge over to Scarborough! jennyx
My sentiments exactly!It`s one of my favourite quotes and one that I put into practice today as I left work and was worrying about not having got everything done. Tomorrow is another day...!
Hi Julie Beautiful pictures! Thanks for commenting on my crochet bunting, I got the pattern from the lovely Alice @ crochet with Raymond blog, she is the first blog on my daily reads blog roll and all her tutorials are written on the right side of her blog. She is a crochet wizz and has fabulous patterns on her blog xox Have a great week xxx
Such gorgeous peaceful pictures..that is a wonderful quote, I will adopt this today & do my best to remember it every other day, thankyou for sharing...
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Good Morning my lovely! Your quotes are so inspiring - just wish I could put them into practice! The book looks fab, lots of pretty pictures, but not sure I'd pay the £20 cover price? Did you really want any of my makes? If so let me know in a comment with your details & I will not post the comment. I will send them to you then if you're happy you can let me have a cheque? Is that OK - you can so tell I'm a Mum and not a sales person! xx
ReplyDeleteilove the quote, wish i could be serene. Hope the weather is as lovely as it is here with you.
ReplyDeleteXX
Okey-dokey, will pop them in the post ASAP. If you ever need any company in that beautiful forest I'm sure that I could clear my diary!xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sentiment and just the reminder I needed today!
ReplyDeleteI love Ralph Waldo Emerson, he has some of the most beautiful quotes I've ever read. Glorious pics too. This one is such a good reminder to let go of things and move forward with peace.
ReplyDeleteLinda. xxx
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures to accompany the glorious start of a new day. It's sunny once more in Holland. I hope you will have a lovely autumn day in Sweden as well.
The Dutch bulbs you planted made me smile. I hope they will do well in spring so that you can show the flowers on your blog!
Can't believe that you may already have some snow in november. Hopefully it will stay away a little bit longer in Holland.
Wish you a great start to the new week!
Lieve groet, Madelief
Was this an early start on a monday? wish my batteries would rev up a bit, I cannot get rid of this cold...send some swedish supercharge over to Scarborough! jennyx
ReplyDeleteMy sentiments exactly!It`s one of my favourite quotes and one that I put into practice today as I left work and was worrying about not having got everything done. Tomorrow is another day...!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Thanks for commenting on my crochet bunting, I got the pattern from the lovely Alice @ crochet with Raymond blog, she is the first blog on my daily reads blog roll and all her tutorials are written on the right side of her blog. She is a crochet wizz and has fabulous patterns on her blog xox Have a great week xxx
Such gorgeous peaceful pictures..that is a wonderful quote, I will adopt this today & do my best to remember it every other day, thankyou for sharing...
ReplyDeleteYour post was just what I needed....bliss to me!
ReplyDelete