Saturday, 9 October 2010

HALLOWEEN BUNTING





This is the beautiful bunting I won from
Camille Creates
Giveaway





 



It was delivered whilst I was in London.

It arrived in a
 HUGE BOX
full of more goodies
more than you can imagine

BUT
 that's another story and post for another day...


The Kindness of Special Friends!


N.B.
Please note
  Camille is selling this fab original bunting in her
 Etsy shop

Hurry, before it's all gone!

11 comments:

  1. Lucky you, how wonderful xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo how fab.. you cant beat getting a box of goodies can you!!..
    love your heart on the front door.. you have such a pretty house
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is so calming Julie and I love your bunting. Can`t wait to see what else you got in that huge box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bunting. And I love Halloween! So the two together are pretty much perfect!

    Enjoy your weekend, Julie.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted about one of those friends what blessing they are . I love the bunting and this house too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bunting, you lucky thing. I hope to make some once I have got tomorrow over with...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bunting is wonderful. Is this your front porch ? This is so beautiful, love your decoration, Julie ! Greetings from France & have a wonderful weekend ! xo, Brit

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh so lucky! your bunting looks gorgeous!
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house is lovely and the halloween bunting you won looks fantastic on your front porch.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty bunting. I love the various colors and designs.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bunting for your beautiful home. Intriguing what was in the box... ;-)

    Hugs from Australia♥

    ReplyDelete