I like that quote. You certainly do find some goodies to share!
I love Autumn. Aren't the leaf colours amazing? We have several Japanese maples in our garden and they're just beginning to turn. They end up crimson but it happens bit by bit. Glorious!
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I like that quote. You certainly do find some goodies to share!
ReplyDeleteI love Autumn. Aren't the leaf colours amazing? We have several Japanese maples in our garden and they're just beginning to turn. They end up crimson but it happens bit by bit.
Glorious!
Så sant och så vackert!
ReplyDeleteAnna XXX
Such a true quote. Lovely mosaic of autumn photos.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Wednesday!
Maureen
Autumm is so beautiful...
ReplyDeleteGreat quote and so true. Autumn leaves are just as pretty as spring flowers. I love them. I think fall just might be my favourite time of year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful scene...I do love autumn, it's one of my favourite tiimes of year.
ReplyDelete