Tuesday, 19 October 2010

TUESDAY THROUGH...THE WINDOW



View from passenger car window
on approach to our house & barn





Please take a moment to look at the views...
 on their respective blogs

IF
 I am permitted a favourite view it has to be this one



Thank you to everyone who shared
TUESDAY THROUGH...THE WINDOW

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful view...surrounded by nature :)

    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. I posted twice cuz I put the wrong URL the first time.

    haste makes waste hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    Your view is spectacular!
    Just so happens I did a post today about looking through an INDOOR window. We just installed a new French door to bring in more natural light to our home. I popped over from child in harmony to join the fun!
    Dandelion Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was right with my post this morning but I thought you were still in London Did you do some damage?
    p.s. love your view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I guess you have snow on that view today.

    Love Cia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hun,

    Well WOW that looks like something right out of a storybook! Thanks for sharing such a lovely view!! Mine is so far away from pretty!!!!
    Annie x
    Please feel free to pop over to the blogshop for a giveaway of Birdcage Veil fascinator hun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie,

    Love view from the Swedish countryside! I will try to make some pictures through one of my windows soon so that I can join :-)!

    Happy evening!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tuesdays come and go so fast! I have not forgotten :-) Will join you next tuesday!

    All the best!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool to be you follower no 100, by the way :-)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - Sweden is definately on my holiday return list - last time was in 1987 at a #scout and Guide Jamboree in Gotland and then we stayed in Stockholm and Uppsala. Fantastic place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. I really miss Sweden but already have plans for next summer.

    ReplyDelete