Tuesday, 26 October 2010

TUESDAY THROUGH...THE WINDOW





The view through my kitchen window at Number 29


I have many happy memories of watching my children play in the garden
When they were very young we did not have the large shed or deck area
It was a barked play area with triple swings and slides and an array of multi-coloured plastic ELC toys and a Little Tikes Play house and Car...

Oh Happy Days...

This has been the view in recent years...

The boys competing how high they can jump on the trampoline, when the nets were around, they showed off their sommersaulting skills forwards and backwards...
I always had to shut my eyes to that!


This is the final
 TUESDAY THROUGH...THE WINDOW
ANY WINDOW


In your home, your shed, your school, your place of work, your favourite shop, your journey...

Wherever you are...Inside or Outside...

Share your view of the world!

If you  have not joined in as yet...please do!

These are the wonderful views that everyone shared last week



14 comments:

  1. I have to say most of my memories are out the kitchen window also, of the children playing.
    I think I'll follow your kitchen lead.
    A happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved this series Julie - thanks for your view into the past and happy memories today - a very different view here in wales today x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My view to the train is now posted - and it resulted in a looooong story :-) And lots of old photographs as well. Thanks for doing this :-)

    Anyone who doesn't read Norwegian: Use google translator to read the article

    All the best!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy memories on a chilly wet day!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy memories - my garden is full of plastic toys. No doubt a trampoline will be requested at some point! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I had a garden near my house when the girls were young. We should have rented our allotment garden years earlier. It would have been great fun for the girls to have a swing or a trampoline, like your children!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look onto an array of children's paraphernalia. I would quite like to keep them this age forever...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely view over your garden! It must be perfect when you want to keep an eye on the children.

    Have a nice week!

    Anna-Lena♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the view from your window. I just love this project Julie. Isn't it fun to see the world through other people's windows? I've been thinking about you and your mom often. Big hugs to you Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kids would especially love your view...they always wanted a trampoline :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great view from your kitchen window, such a fantastic place to play, and enjoy sweet memories thanks so much for hosting, it's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kitchen window view is similar. We have the outdoor setting on the deck and the trampoline. I spend way too much time washing dishes gazing out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julie,
    I am so sorry, but your Halloween card did not arrive in time... Have a halloweeny weekend!
    xo, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julie, sorry to be a nag, I was just wondering if you had received my e-mail about the postage charges? Thanks, Helen

    ReplyDelete