Saturday, 16 October 2010

I AM LOVING...


My Red Leather Satchel...

made in
 Great Britain
by

I purchased this with my £100 to spend that I won on-line from

If you haven't heard of or seen of
 (which I can't believe you haven't)
 this great companys brochure and wares
check them out

Husband and Wife team Charlie and Caroline who own and run PEDLARS
 I feel are one of the most enthusiastic, passionate, knowledgable, trendiest, style setting, dynamic duos around...

Check out and follow their great blog too 

I am off to Stockholm tomorrow to be with my big girly
and then Monday we both fly back home... 

LONDON...Here We Come!

LOVE PEACE enJOY
~x~

15 comments:

  1. Look out here you come My Phil would be scared to send me to London I don't get out enough.
    I love your new handbag it's so beautiful, have a fabulous time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm English and I love Pedlars. I hope you have a lovely, lovely time over here.

    I can never work out if you live in Sweden or America or England!!

    That certainly is a very beautiful red satchel.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Julie,

    What a wonderful price to win! That bag looks simply great!! Lucky you!

    Thank you for inviting me to joint 'Tuesday through the shop windows', but I am not sure if I can. Don't really have that much photos!

    I wish you a great time in London. Enjoy yourself!!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab prize...congrats! and even better what a gorgeous bag!

    Hope you have a lovely time back home..and don't forget your woolies..its getting colder here now..lol
    Hugs Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooo! I love it! Does it match your clogs? Safe travels back to blighty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful red satchel! What a great prize!
    Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhh I love satchels. Something so yummy about them! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trevlig resa - Bon Voyage!
    Nice with a trip to Stockholm... :-)

    Kram från Australien♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with that red satchel too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Have a great time in Stockholm (love that too!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a beautil bag, sooo cute! Happy Sunday! xoxo alice

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that satchel - I've saved the link and shall be hoping one day to own one of my own - would be hard to decide between red, green & purple - is it too much to ask for 3??

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that red bag.Thanks to you I now know Pedlars, Charlie and Caroline, and their great blog. Have a save trip to London.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful colour sachel, they remind me of my childhood and yester year, have a lovely time away xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a great satchel, Julie. I love Pedlars and try to go to there Notting Hill branch whenever I am in London. If you have a favorite English or Swedish fall recipe, please share it with us on my blog if you like. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend ! xo Britta

    ReplyDelete