Thursday, 26 August 2010

MIRROR, MIRROR, ON THE WALL...





Isn't it just great when you can mix OLD with NEW
I have been searching for a shabby old mirror
Alas no luck!
Picked this NEW one up dirt cheap locally...
I think it works well









The cupboard I renovated a while back
heres the previous post 

And this is what it looked like before renovation
A cupboard with potential

7 comments:

  1. hey, great work! And yes - it works well together! I really love it to give old things a new look, so I´m always collecting old furnitures. love to be creative ;o)
    have a lovely friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE the mirror....and I LOVE the cabinet! They look fab together! I hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Much love Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi.
    so beautiful mirrow.
    have a good weekend.
    hug from sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! love the setting, I have an old cupboard i could do something similar with, mmmm... an idea sprouting!thanks! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the details and I think it has all the charm of an old one, but the journey starts with you. It looks so fantastic on top of the cabinet I'm off to look at the original post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Julie, I have the perfect old mirror just like your new one but it`s soooo heavy, I`m afraid to hang it for fear it falls on someone`s head! Now I won`t need to because I also have the perfect cabinet which I`m going to overhaul thanks to your post and place my mirror on top! Have a lovely weekend and thank you so much for your very sweet comments. I really appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks absolutely gorgeous. You've done the cupboard beautifully. I'm just about to have a peek at the renovation bit!

    I'm loving your blog, by the wsy!

    ReplyDelete