Hi Julie, Thanks for your lovely comment. Hope you are well? I know what you mean about autumn. Lots of golden leaves on the ground right now. Here is the link for that cushion. Talk soon Jo x
Oh autumn is in the air up here too that crispness in the mornings and our leaves are already starting to turn!! Your photo is beautiful but your house still steals the show for me!! I love it.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment. Hope you are well? I know what you mean about autumn. Lots of golden leaves on the ground right now.
Here is the link for that cushion.
Talk soon
Jo x
http://www.housetohome.co.uk/products/type/soft_furnishing/cushions/Silk_memento_cushion_30211.html?subslug=
That is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnd slightly melancholic. The autumn can be felt in the air.
What a beautiful view!! i love Autumn x
ReplyDeleteOh autumn is in the air up here too that crispness in the mornings and our leaves are already starting to turn!! Your photo is beautiful but your house still steals the show for me!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteThat definitely looks like early Autumn. And there is nothing wrong with that...Lovely xx
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful. I love autumn and knowing where everyone's going to be for the next nine months...
ReplyDelete