It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong."
ME TOO! Sharon...Little House on the Prarie and The Waltons, my childhood favs. If only real life were like that! Thanks for following LOVE PEACE enJOY Julie x
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Wise words indeed, I love the embroidery work did you do it?
ReplyDeleteSo true! I could do with those words hanging here as a reminder.
ReplyDeletex
Fika låter trevligt! En del loppisar och auktioner har det förstås blivit i sommar. Hoppas du har det bra!
ReplyDeleteKram Anki
Love it Julie - thanks for making me smile. xxx
ReplyDeleteAhh, Laura Ingalls wilder - the irresistible role model of my tv-watching childhood years. If only a little more of her wisdom had rubbed off on me!
ReplyDeleteME TOO! Sharon...Little House on the Prarie and The Waltons, my childhood favs. If only real life were like that!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie x
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I am glad you take part in my giveaway! I enjoy your blog too!
Lieve groet, Madelief