Dear Julie, What a lovely blog! It looks like you are getting the best of two worlds, so to speak, and creating for yourself a lovely haven over there in my beloved Sweden.
Your "Drottning Ingrid" is beautiful, and A LOT healthier than the one I imported from Sweden to the UK earlier this summer and then left to its own destiny outside when we went on holiday for three weeks... I think I may have to do a little pelargonium smuggling next spring too, because there is something magical about the Mårbacka kind, I find, something that this, my cherished new home country, has yet to produce... ;-D
Thank you for your kind words on my blog and have a lovely weekend, Helena, The Swenglish HOme
Hi Julie, forgot to say love your porch, I'm having my couple of new windows on the hayloft painted dix blue by Farrow & Ball next week but I'm panicking now it's going to look wrong, hope it looks as good as your porch! jennyx
Hi, just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for your lovely comment on my VW and blog. Just got back, you might want to check out my latest post. iloveyourblog :)) XX
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Dear Julie,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely blog! It looks like you are getting the best of two worlds, so to speak, and creating for yourself a lovely haven over there in my beloved Sweden.
Your "Drottning Ingrid" is beautiful, and A LOT healthier than the one I imported from Sweden to the UK earlier this summer and then left to its own destiny outside when we went on holiday for three weeks... I think I may have to do a little pelargonium smuggling next spring too, because there is something magical about the Mårbacka kind, I find, something that this, my cherished new home country, has yet to produce... ;-D
Thank you for your kind words on my blog and have a lovely weekend,
Helena, The Swenglish HOme
Hi Julie, forgot to say love your porch, I'm having my couple of new windows on the hayloft painted dix blue by Farrow & Ball next week but I'm panicking now it's going to look wrong, hope it looks as good as your porch! jennyx
ReplyDeleteHello Julie!
ReplyDeleteOh I agree... Lovely Mårbacka!!!
Beautiful mirror you bought! Works great with your old cabinet...
Have a nice weekend!
Susanne ♥
Hi, just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for your lovely comment on my VW and blog. Just got back, you might want to check out my latest post.
ReplyDeleteiloveyourblog :))
XX
I love your Irish saying at the top and lovely flowers I couldnt stop looking out the window! Happy Weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteooh what a great mirrow! and your blog is soo lovely too! have a nice weekend. best wishes ;0)
ReplyDelete