Friday, 13 August 2010

FLOWERS FOR FRIDAY...



As I am in London for the week
I thought I had better send you some essentially, English...
 Flowers FORYOUR Friday




This beautiful British Bouquet is from the lovely webbsite

Here you can take out a yearly subscription and each month have a truely glorious, seasonal, British bouquet of freshly picked flowers delivered to your door... 

LOVE, PEACE, enJOY 

Have a Great Weekend!



6 comments:

  1. So so so pretty! Aren't hydrangeas the best? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Have a lovely week!
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those flowers and I so hope your having a lovely trip...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Julia

    Har försökt att ringa dig. Är du i London? Vi hörs

    Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie,
    So sorry we didn't get to meet up in London. All sorts of crazy things happened to make it impossible. I'll let you know more when I'm home again and have time to write. Hope you had a lovely time in London.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just found your blog and love the pictures of your house it brings back happy memories of staying with our friends in Vimmerby. jenny

    ReplyDelete