Friday, 6 August 2010

PERPETUAL DESK CALENDAR



I am so thrilled with this!





I have been admiring for a while, a Swedish one, that Johanna
has on her lovely blog VINTAGE

I have been keeping my eye on the look out and spotted this on EBAY, luckily I was the only one who bidded and won!
I was mean't to have it.

It's really quite shabby...
But I'm not going to repaint it.
 I really like it like this. 

Whilst we were on holiday in Motala I found in a local Loppis, this fantastic Swedish Globe dating from the 60's





(Well, actually, if the truth be known, it was my 14 year old son who spied it at the back, amongst some lamps...)

Thank you Sonshine


I think they both look perfect
 on our desk...





Especially together




THE OFFICE

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Love it! Love it! Need to get into Ebay more.
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your calendar - looks perfect just the way it is and I LOVE your globe - they look like they were made for each other. Well done Julie.

    ReplyDelete