Thursday, 4 March 2010

WASH DAY BLUES...




The View ...

This is the view from my Tvattstuga (Laundry Room) window
Its down in the basement.
We have a clear eye level view down to the rivers edge




Old Cupboard

This is my current project I'm working on down in the basement!
We found it in the barn...how lucky?



It was TOPLESS
My hero BIG J soon made a top for it AND added some old pelmet to the edge


I have sanded it and it is currently in the process of being painted
Guess what colour?
WHITE!

I hope to show you the finished resorts sooooon!
I better hurry and get painting... 

4 comments:

  1. Hej Julia
    skåpet ser fint ut. Jag tittar på Bandy matchen på TV. Vi hörs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Åsa

    Tack saa mycket. Jag hoppas ...that it will be finished by the weekend!

    Happy Bandy!
    kram
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked my blog, thanks for the comment.

    Good luck with your project, make sure to show us the finished result!

    :)

    ReplyDelete