Saturday, 24 March 2012

CROCHET HOOKS... SPRING GIVEAWAY





All things bright and beautiful...

Come in the shape of brightly coloured, glitter crochet hooks
I found these in a local store here in Sweden

Simply leave a comment to be entered into the draw

If you decide to follow  
or
Link the giveaway on your blog


Your welcome to use the giveaway button
 above and in the sidebar

 Please let me know & I'll pop your name into the hat again

GOOD LUCK!
LYCKA TILL!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!


WINNER ANNOUNCED
MONDAY 2ND APRIL





18 comments:

  1. If i'm a lucky winner will you come to Alaska and teach me.....as far as pinterest I don't know any thing about it....its the unknown...please if you find out more do's and don'ts please let us know...Happy weekend Momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please may I be entered into the giveaway? These would be a brilliant addition to my collection!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS have linked to this post via a photo on my blog sidebar!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes please. Love, love, love. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dem vil jeg gerne vinde, skønne farver :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie,

    Love to enter your give-away. The crochet hooks look so cheerful. Ah....to have a stylish crocheting hook like this ;-)

    Your remark about my name made me smile! I think you must have had the translator button on. When you translate the name of my blog in English, you get Daisy! My friends and family call me this way :-).

    Wish you a happy new week! I will put a link on my blog.

    Love,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so fun and sparkly - I'd love to win them:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the colors are so wonderful...hope i win

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to be counted in please. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love these!!! Please can I enter? Hope you're healed and well again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow!!! maybe they would actually get me to learn to crochet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty colours!! I would love to win and use them to crochet a cushion cover :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow,lovely hooks,perfect colors for spring and with glitter too.Lovely giveaway,hope to win.

    Danijela

    plavicasta@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely giveaway! These would make me smile each time that you used them

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so cute - I love the colours! I would enter the giveaway but I don't know to crochet so I hope that they go to someone who can put them to good use!

    Have a great weekend, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to enter you giveaway, not sure if there is still time left to enter but hey, it's worth a shot.
    I've never seen glitter crochet hooks, would be fun to use them to crochet my flower brooches.......

    Have had a lovely wander through your older blog posts and am about to become a follower.

    Hope you are enjoying some lovely Spring weather over the weekend,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  18. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
    THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED
    WINNER ANNOUNCED MONDAY 2ND APRIL
    LOVE PEACE enJOY!
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete