Wednesday, 14 March 2012

A RELIEF... (Turn away if your squeamish)





Finally,on Monday morning, via key hole surgery
 my Gall Bladder was removed.


3 large stones the size of marbles (one of which was wedged stuck in the neck of the gall bladder) and several other smaller stones, were the culprits, for the painful and acute attacks I had been suffering with throughout the past year...
I spent 1 night in hospital and arrived back home yesterday where I am receiving lots of TLC from my Dad 



He arrived from London on Saturday for 10 days to take care of me.


I am recovering well.


YAY!
 All done!

Onwards & Upwards now...

15 comments:

  1. Hej
    Vad skönt att allt gick bra....
    Ta hand om dig!!
    kram
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! That looked like it was super painful. Glad your dad is there in your time of need! :-) (what a lovely picture)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must've been very painful! Bet you're so glad they're out!
    That's a lovely photo of you both!
    How lovely to spend time with your dad!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that done too! Its so nice to not have to worry about going away somewhere and then having an "attack" cos you just never know when its going to happen do you?! And the pain! Its like you are having a heart attack! So you def did the best thing getting rid of it all! Take it easy because its quite a big operation and so you will prob have up and down days!
    Take care
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Julie, I thought this was going to be a post about truffles when I saw the pic! Obviously not!
    You poor soul going through all that pain.
    Yay for Doting Dads!
    That photo is just stonkingly beautiful of the two of you.Was it done professionally? You can shelve the gall stones pic if it's all the same to you!
    Good and speedy recovery to you Julie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow better out than in I think..how lovely of your Dad to come and look after you,a really lovely pic of the two of you..get well soon, I am sure all that TLC will work wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must have been in so much pain Julie! Those stones look enormous. I am happy to hear you are doing well and your dad is taking care of you. The two of you look great on the photo!!! You look so young!

    I wish you and your dad a lovely time together!

    Much love,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness!! look at them!!

    love the picture - hope your feeling back to normal soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you are well again! what the heck are those things! and what a gross colour! you'll be glad to put them behind you no doubt! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hittade din blog genom Vårteckenutmaningen.

    Gillar den och har lite samma Favorite words som dig: Love & Play och du: Love Peace Joy

    Är själv född och uppvuxen i Hälsingland, bor numera i Östergötland, Kimstad strax utanför Norrköping.

    Är lite nyfiken på hur ni hamnade i Hälsingland och om ni bor där permanent nu?

    Kram Helene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay - so glad you are home safe and sound (and that the operation went well)! Those gallstones look sinister and I can imagine how much pain you must have been. By the way, the photo of you and your Dad is gorgeous - you are so beautiful. Take care hon - rest and relax and be kind to yourself. Becks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely to see your face! Hope you make a speedy recovery after parting company with those nasty critters! loads of love, Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you are home and the operation went well. The photo is so beautiful of the two of you.

    Hugs Marina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Full on Julie. Hope you are feeling better. Love that pic of you. Love that your lippy matches your shoes. Stylish!
    Lots of love
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Åh, Krya på dig!!
    Glad to hear it went well and tht you've got your dad taking care of you. No matter how old you get, nobody takes as good care of you as your parent!
    Kram! Anna

    ReplyDelete