PALM SUNDAY,
the final Sunday before Easter,
marks the start of
HOLY WEEK.
I recently bought this Old School Picture from
a lovely Swedish lady called Eva
She has a fantastic loppis in my local town.
(Click on the image to enlarge to full view)
We were at the house this weekend, so I hung it in the kitchen to contemplate...appropriately today.
I'm off to Stockholm on Thursday
Celebrating Easter in the city!
Wherever you are whatever you're doing...
Wishing you all a Blessed Holy Week AND Easter
~X~
the final Sunday before Easter,
marks the start of
HOLY WEEK.
I recently bought this Old School Picture from
a lovely Swedish lady called Eva
She has a fantastic loppis in my local town.
(Click on the image to enlarge to full view)
We were at the house this weekend, so I hung it in the kitchen to contemplate...appropriately today.
I'm off to Stockholm on Thursday
Celebrating Easter in the city!
Wherever you are whatever you're doing...
Wishing you all a Blessed Holy Week AND Easter
~X~






Happy Easter - Glad Påsk!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Easter week :)
Kram från Australien♥
I love your picture....and a blessed Easter to you and your lovely family!!
ReplyDeleteA lovely image. Thank you for sharing,Happy Easter, take care and enjoy! Cheers SpecialK XoXo
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Easter weekend with your family Julie.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Stephie x