Thursday, 1 March 2012

ST DAVIDS DAY


Dancing Daffodils...

Especially, for my lovely friend Helen and her family in Wales
Helen crochets wonderful granny square blankets and cushions
made to order

Please take a look at her blog

To win a lovely
Pure white 100 per cent cotton crochet cushion


Be sure to leave a comment to be entered into her 
open until April




The lovely daffodil photo was not taken by me
I found it in my stash of stored images...
I added the sentiments



4 comments:

  1. I'm off to enter....When is spring coming were getting more snow tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gteat image Julie. I am off to investigate. It's so miserable here in Sydney a granny blanket might be just the thing!

    Hugs and hope you are well, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice with the daffodils. That's spring for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely daffodils!

    Mina är små än så länge i trädgården, men de blommar nog snart om vädret är soligt och varmt :)
    My Smeg is actually creamy white, I guess it just looks whiter in that photo...
    Good luck on Monday sweetie. <3

    Ha en fin vecka vännen!
    Kram
    Mia

    ReplyDelete